Frequently Asked Questions
The answers to your questions
We are based in Epernay (the Capital of Champagne).
Our tours depart from Epernay, Reims, Hautvillers, Châlons-en-Champagne or surrounding villages.
Yes ! We are open from January to December, every day, even Sunday!
We speak French, English, and Spanish. It’s possible to do a tour in another language (Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, …) with a translator (an additional cost will be applied). Contact us for a quote.
Yes, we would love to be by your side on this wonderful day! We rent our vehicles with driver exclusively. Go to the Marriage section for more information.
Yes. During your booking, you can choose “small group tour” or “private tour”.
If you want a tailor-made tour for you, go to the Vintage Private Tour / All-inclusive stay section.
We can accommodate groups of up to 34 people with our 5 collection vehicles. If you are more than 34 people, no problem! We can hire other vehicles to expand our fleet. Ask for your quote.
For information, here are our collection vehicles:
- Marie: a Renault Estafette Alouette dating from 1980 that can accommodate 8 passengers.
- Louise: a Renault Estafette Alouette dating from 1980 that can accommodate 6 passengers.
- Suzie: a Renault Estafette Alouette dating from 1972 that can accommodate 7 passengers.
- Bleu: a Renault Estafette Alouette dating from 1973 that can accommodate 7 passengers.
- 4L : a Renault 4L Clan dating from 1989 that can accommodate 3 passengers.
Yes! We love animals, but don’t forget to let us know when you book if you want to come with your dog.